firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07764 436202
Through Practical sessions
- Develop physical techniques and athleticism and in turn improve performance in a variety of sports.
- Analyse physical performance, compare to norms and show improvement over time.
- Target strength, stamina, speed, agility and flexibility.
- Promote Healthy, Active Lifestyles- Understand the relationship between healthy functioning and impact on physical, mental and social wellbeing.
Through classroom sessions
- Understand the workings of Skeletal and Muscular systems and adaptations of exercise
- Study Nutrition and its role in growth, performance, recovery and improving health.
sport science development
More than fitness. We link the theory to the real world by applying the latest sport science research into practise. Make the most of our qualified, experienced sport science coaching staff. Programmes are developed with the overall aim of improving physical performance and preventing injury.
breakfast club activities
Start the school day with Physical Activity and Fun through our range of Breakfast Club games.
after school club activities
Finish the day off with a combination of fun physical activity games and sports science based training.
Fun and informative classroom based sessions varying for different key stages. Students get to study the basic principles of how important Nutrition is in growth, performance, recovery and health.
Students have the opportunity to partake in a range of simple Fitness Tests to monitor their physical strengths and key areas for improvement.
- Reports created for class teachers and parents/guardians.
- Compare to Normative Tables
- Suggested ways to Improve
- Re-Testing opportunities to monitor Improvement.
Package options are flexible. Meet with the team and discuss which aspects of what we offer you would like to include.
Finish the year off with a Fit For Future style Athletic Sports Day. Students will get the chance to put into practice the key elements of their sports science based learning in a competitive and fun environment. Events focusing on:
- Speed Endurance
- Cardiovascular Endurance